- Please use the PISCES Setup Wizard (setup.msi) to install the database and tools to your computer.
- Run setup.msi to start the setup wizard and follow the instructional prompts.
- For more detailed instructions about running the installer, see
PISCES: Installation and Getting Started.pdf.
- Installer requires local administrative privileges on the computer.
- Select the Custom or Complete option if you need Mercurial Version Control or want to run PISCES from the command line.
- By default, PISCES installs to C:\ProgramData\CWS\PISCES (location can be changed using the Custom option).
- The username and default export settings can be changed later in Configuration Settings Tool